Becoming Ambassadors for the New Earth
A certification course for spiritual activists and Earth healers
Stay tuned for registration details for the next apprenticeship!
“The Earth is calling for us to stand up for ways of life that sustain her. Our First Nation peoples have knowledge that comes from their constant dialogue with the Earth. It is time for us all to reactivate this wisdom and dialogue within ourselves. Come join the Earth Advocates and listen to the intelligence of the plants and reconnect to the Earth.” -Jyoti, Founder, Center for Sacred Studies; Ambassador for the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, Earth Advocate Guest Facilitator
Calling all Earth healers, visionaries, spiritual activists, shamanic practitioners, empaths, intuitives, community builders and change-agents! The time is now!
- Do you know that you are here to help humanity transition into a more mutually respectful, loving, harmonious future?
- Are you knowledgeable about/interested in Earth activism, shamanism, ritual, health and sustainability?
- Are you an activist at heart, who has been on a lifelong path of healing yourself and others?
Are you ready to ally yourself with the Earth and those in her service by joining the growing team of Earth Advocates who are initiating planetary healing and change?
Are you ready to take your place in the galaxy as a Sacred Human?
Earth Advocate is an evolutionary course in consciousness expansion towards collective liberation.
Our goal is to catalyze the process of coming back into peaceful communication and co-creation with all life. To do this, we must engage in lovingly traversing the territory of our own souls, from the deepest darkness to the fullness of the open heart.
Students will graduate as empowered leaders of consciousness change, with a depth and breadth of knowledge in personal and planetary healing techniques and tools to enhance your profession, heal isolation, and mend wounded relationships between humans and with the wider living world.
Methodology: Each weekend, we will ‘diet’ a common plant or herb by ingesting a ceremonially prepared elixir at regular intervals. Plants are dimensional guardians that guide us in accessing other realms and states of consciousness. In the long view of time, they are our ancestors, our elder brothers and sisters. Students will form intimate, life-changing relationships with plants and learn secrets of dimensional alchemy directly from them. Other integral experiential learning methods include shamanic journeying, holotropic breathwork, nature immersion, body movement, conscious dreaming, intuitive art and more.
We will travel through the micro and the macro, awakening to the holographic self, learning about aspects of self in other dimensions and timelines, meeting aspects of self that are both reviled and exalted with bravery and openness. We will face what we hate most about others and learn to see these qualities as parts of self that deserve tenderness and care. And with a grounded presence in this expanded consciousness, we will each learn for ourselves what it looks like to become love in action. We will engage in creating change in our 3D reality from a loving, multidimensional perspective. This is the core of spiritual activism; this is how we become Sacred Humans.
We will make contact and co-create with devas, elementals, plant and animal spirits, insect mind, Earth consciousness and others as emissaries of the human race; not for individual gain but to facilitate planetary change and healing together.
This work takes place within the sacred circle of ceremony. With continued permission to transverse our inner emotional landscapes, we create a container of deep safety for this transformative alchemical process.
- Plant Spirit Healing/plant medicine
- Medicine wheel and Elemental Mothers
- Dissolving illusions of otherness and experiencing oneness
- Walking the path of the heart
- Practicing non-judgment and forgiveness
- Creating strong energetic and practical boundaries
- Grief tending
- Satyagraha and spiritual activism
- De-colonizing spirituality and right-relationship
- Initiating right relationship with the Ancestral spirits and people of this land
- Racial and social justice alliance
- Dimensional travel, weaving and alchemy
- Contact and co-creation with nonhuman consciousness/receiving multidimensional allies
- DNA and pineal gland activation
- Empowering the empath
- Integrating sacred symbols
- Directed global healing and prayer
Skills & Healing techniques
- Basic energy anatomy, clearing intrusive energy and energy maintenance
- Chakra healing with plant spirits
- Medicine making for ritual and ceremony (includes elixirs, essences and smudges)
- Making, using and caring for magical tools
- Spiritual plant bathing
- Urtication and clearing water centers in the body with plants
- Ceremonial structure and calling in the powers
- Kundalini and ka activation
- Spinal alignment healing with mugwort
- Ancestral healing
- Soul retrieval
- Ending karma
- Shape shifting
- Holotropic breathwork (Greenbreath by Pam Montgomery)
- Land clearing and healing protocol
- Work directly with First Nations peoples to come back to right relationship with the Earth
- Create ceremonial containers for loved ones and communities to come together to do deep transformational work
- Hold space for self and others to explore complex and intense emotions
- Cultivate a fulfilling relationship with grief and loss and encourage same in others
- Gain understanding of and ability to navigate in different dimensions, realms of reality and states of consciousness for collective healing
- Hold a transcendent perspective of oneness while creating firm, loving bounderies in the face of challenge
- Face inward and outward oppression with an open heart and compassionately facilitate change where there is mis-alignment
- Help clear the Earth’s meridians to activate the planetary healing grid
- Build bridges across areas of perceived separation
- Build community around collective healing
- Work with nonhuman consciousness to facilitate healing
- Come into deep, profound and lifelong service and listening to the Earth and all her worlds
- Passionate activism and Earth Service
During our final trimester, students create an Earth Service Project in Spiritual Activism as a graduation requirement, based on intuitive/divine guidance and with the help of their heart council of allies. Projects may strengthen an existing area of passion or explore a new passion. They are presented the final weekend.
“The Earth Advocate program continually inspires and guides me more than I imagined or hoped. The facilitators have created a co-evolutionary space within which we can heal our past (individual and collective) traumas enough to stand firm in our new roles upon the quickly-changing planet. For anyone who is interested in doing the difficult and thrilling work of becoming a more conscious, sacred, responsive Earth citizen in a safe and communal container, I cannot recommend this program highly enough. Come join us!” -Juniper (writer)
New course dates coming soon
The apprenticeship takes place at Sophia’s Garden, a lovingly-tended and sacred biodynamic herb farm and retreat in the heart of Sonoma County, California. Please contact us for overnight lodging options if you’re traveling from far away. We will also take field trips in the area. We acknowledge that this sanctuary is on sacred ancestral land of the Pomo People and actively building respectful relationships with the Pomo is part of this apprenticeship.
Beth Steinmann is a witch, herbwife, ceremonilaist, healer, creator of the Earth Advocate Apprenticeship and creator and Editor in Chief of Satya Collective. Her professional training includes completion of two years of herbal study in Cultivating the Herbal Medicine Woman Within with Kami McBride, completion of the Intensive Clairvoyant Training Program at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and completion of The Art and Science of Herbalism with Rosemary Gladstar. She has worked and trained extensively with Pam Montgomery, including completion of the Plant Spirit Healing Apprenticeship, Advanced Plant Spirit Healing and Certification, assistant teaching for Plant Communication, and numerous Plant Initiation Ceremonies with Pam Montgomery and Carole Guyett. Before becoming a mama, Beth had a private practice as a healer and holistic health practitioner, and she has been leading workshops and facilitating healing for ten years. She can be found dancing through the woods with her twin boys, stepdaughter and husband in the wilds of Sonoma County, California.
Guest Facilitators: special guests will be joining us for shorter segments to present specific material. Stay tuned as more guest facilitators are added.
“Beth Steinmann is sharing her incredible depth of wisdom with you in this Apprenticeship. I can’t say enough good things about this engaging, and wisdom-rich teacher. You are being offered a huge blessing to participate in this Apprenticeship as it will change your life in an incredibly positive way. Are you ready to change your life and walk the path you came here for?” -Pam Montgomery, Author, Plant Spirit Healing
Space is limited and advance registration is required.
Because of the advanced nature of topics covered, we ask that you have a comfort level working in shamanic ways/altered states of consciousness.
Please complete the Earth Advocate 2017-18 Application and we will contact you promptly.
“This program is fantastic. Well done indeed!” -Carole Guyett, Author, Sacred Plant Initiations: Communicating with Plants for Healing and Higher Consciousness
Work and professional barter: We have limited spaces available for both work-trade and skill-trade for up to 40% of program costs. There are three options:
- General work-trade: You arrive early and stay late on the weekends we meet and agree to help with set-up, take-down, meal preparation/clean up and general clean up.
- Apprenticeship skill trade: You have a professional skill that could benefit the apprenticeship program that you’re willing to share with the class. We are specifically seeking yoga, martial arts, Pilates or body movement practitioners and sound healers. Those with other skill sets are welcomed to apply.
- Personal skill-trade: You have a professional skill that you’d like to barter with the facilitator. Specifically seeking massage and bodywork professionals, tattoo artists and permaculture experts. Those with other skill sets may also apply.
Please complete the Earth Advocate Barter Application and we will contact you promptly. You must complete the general application first.
“Beth Steinmann’s Earth Advocate Apprenticeship is a unique and ambitious program which explores in breadth and depth a mix of shamanic journeying, botanical immersion, self-discovery techniques and advocacy topics – with an overlay of multi-dimensional energetics and an ever present intention of healing each other and our planet. Beth is a natural teacher, and her inclusive style of facilitation empowers the group with a co-creative learning experience that is deeply fulfilling. This program has helped me grow by leaps and bounds on many levels, and has added a new dimension and depth to my herbalism and flower essence practices.”
-RoXana Feltman, Flora Luma Flower Essences